Josh Weinstein (of Freaks and Geeks and MST3K) discusses how he has to use CONSTANT VIGILENCE against being consumed by any dorkdom. So he goes from tree to tree, in the dork forest, looking for the perfect balance of joy before obsession. There’s a part of me that wants to encourage him to lose control. He cooks, he reads, he’s in a band, collects musical instruments, he’s making a documentary. It’s fascinating. Enjoy.
Donation Button, if you wish is on www.dorkforest.com
Mary Jo Pehl
Cinematic Titanic on Hulu
J Elvis Weinstein on IMDB for “the game”
J.E.W.'s Roasted Chicken:
1. Preheat oven to 375º
3. Salt the cavity then stuff it with 1/2 an onion and 1/2 bulb of fennel (slice each half into a few pieces before stuffing)- a few crushed cloves of garlic are nice too (don't pack it too tight).
You can throw the balance of the onion and fennel into the pan to help flavor the basting liquid
4. Season the exterior to your taste - I usually use salt, pepper, garlic powder, and some crushed rosemary.
5. Spray or lightly coat the whole bird with olive oil.
6. Cook for 60-75 minutes (until leg is loose in the socket), baste after 40 and 50 minutes
7. Let roasted bird sit for 15 minutes before carving
Welcome to Chicken TALK!!
Dave Gruber (Allen)
The Depreciators – fb link
Daily Napkin – John Matta
Todd Glass – Website LOUD!
Wild Bill Bauer
Michael Des Barres
I’m With The Band